Today, we celebrate…all in the name of money and progress of course. We have officially made it to iTunes to launch Season One of the Mo’ Money, Mo’ Progress podcast.
We are launching the series with the incredible entrepreneur, Natalie Sisson, the Suitcase Entrepreneur. Natalie is an incredible entrepreneur and an amazing example of following her passion (of travelling the world) and finding a way to get paid well to do it!
This season we are thrilled to feature amazing entrepreneurs and financial experts.
Here is the complete list of amazing interviewees:
- Natalie Sisson, The Suitcase Entrepreneur
- Shannon McLay, Founder & President of Financially Blonde, LLC
- Melanie Lockert, Creator of DearDebt.com
- Susan Su, Writer and Startup Marketer
- Sandra Hanna, Founder of Smart Cookies
- Sarah Vermunt, Founder of Careergasm
- Gloria Roheim McCrae, Author of BYOB: The Unapologetic Guide to Being Your Own Boss, Co-Founder of Wedge15
- Kamara Toffolo, Career & Leadership Coach
- Courtney Johnston, Rebel, Copywriter, and CEO of The Rule Breaker’s Club
- Stefanie O’Connell, Millennial Finance Expert, Creator of The Broke and Beautiful Life
- Lesley-Anne Scorgie, Bestselling Author and Founder of MeVest
We will be releasing new episodes every Tuesday.
Download and listen on your commute on the subway, in your car, on the run or by a fire with a hot cappuccino (ahem…or wine)!
We are currently recording season two of the show. If you have suggestions for amazing entrepreneurs or financial experts who you want to learn from, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org!
<3 The Sisterpack